Want to speak to a human? Call 1-877-667-1103, we’re happy to help!
1. Am I eligible to use the Wholesale Portal?
To be eligible to use the Wholesale Portal you must be looking to purchase our products with the intention of reselling them to your own customers. If you are looking to purchase our products for your own use, click here to access our retail site.
2. I've ordered with Strath Craft before. Do I still need to apply?
Yes. Since this is a new tool, we will need you to complete an application so we can set up your account. Once you have an account, you will be able to log back in at anytime using your email and the password you've created.
3. My company has many people who would like to use the Wholesale Portal. Does everyone have to apply for their own account?
No. The account will be created for the company and you can add multiple contacts through your profile page.
4. How long will it take for me to hear back about my application?
We try to make sure we get back to all applicants within one business day after their application has been submitted. If you have not heard from us, please contact customer service.
5. My application has been approved. How do I activate my account?
You should have received an email notifying you that your application was approved. There is a link for you to click in that email which will activate your account.
6. I have an account already but I forgot my password. How can I access my account?
On the login screen, enter your email address and click Forgot Password. You will receive an email to reset your password so you can get access to your account.
7. Can I change my password?
Yes, you can change your password in your profile.
8. I don’t see the product that I’m looking for on the Products page.
If you’re unable to find a product that you’ve ordered in the past, or if you’re looking for something that we don’t currently offer on the Wholesale Portal, contact customer service and we can get a quote started for you.
9. Can I get a quote for multiple quantities?
Yes. There is an option within the quote request form for you to add different quantities. You will be sent a separate pdf quote for each quantity indicated.
10. I don't have artwork. Can I still request a quote?
Yes. You can start with as little as a basic concept and our graphics department will work with you to create the artwork.
11. What are the timelines for ordering?
Generally we require at least 3 weeks after artwork approval but we can often accommodate rush orders. If your in-hands date is sooner than 3 week from the time you request your quote, please contact customer service to ensure we can meet your date.
12. What is the difference between requesting a quote and placing an order?
A quote is an outline of what items will cost if you place an order. If you decide to proceed with an order after you have requested a quote, you can do so by clicking the link in the quote generated email or by clicking "Place Order" on the Generated Quotes page in your Account.
13. I’ve received my quote but have decided not to proceed with an order. How do I cancel it?
If you have not specified that you would like to proceed by placing an order, you do not have to cancel anything. We only proceed with an order after you have clearly specified you would like to proceed with an order from your quote. If you have specified you want to place an order, please contact customer service for instructions on how to cancel your order.
14. How do I make changes to my Quote after I’ve submitted?
Once you have submitted your quote request, you cannot make changes, but you can generate a new quote or click the Duplicate button on the Generated Quotes page in your account and make adjustments within that quote.
WHOLESALE PORTAL TUTORIAL VIDEO
Click links below to view specific tutorial segments